||Tuesday, May 24, 2011
||09:00 AM PDT | 09:30 PM IST
Global markets and socio-economic events have influenced the savings industry and put additional burden on you as a global employer to keep pace with the changing times.
Hear it straight from a 30+ year industry veteran to learn more about:
- What is a 401(k) plan and how to set up an effective plan
- Primary advantages of a plan for global companies and its employees
- How a third-party administrator can simplify the process
- Dynamics of current socio-economic events & global markets that have impacted 401(k) plans; what are the challenges you will face and how to overcome those challenges
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- How to increase participation by your employees for 401(k) plans
- How to manage the fiduciary liability associated with your retirement plan
- What can help protect your company's and employee’s retirement plan
This free webinar decodes all the complexities of a 401(k) plan and provides relevant information about setting up and managing effective 401(k) plans for global companies and its employees in the current hard times.
Mark J. Hanna
(CEO of Hanna Global Solutions)
Mark is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Hanna Global Solutions. A 30+ year veteran, Mark holds many professional credentials, including Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) Registered Employee Benefit Consultant (REBC) Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) and Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR).
Mark is recognized internationally for professional and industry accomplishments, having served on many local, state and national boards of directors, including the Society of Financial Service Professionals and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. Mark is a member of the Association of Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) and has served as a Divisional Vice President of the Million Dollar Round Table. In 2007 Mark was Chairman of the MDRT "Top of the Table".
CA License No. 0551850